Social & Marketing Content Developer
Opening Date: 12 Sept 2016
Application Deadline: 12 Oct 2016
As part of the Digilite team, you will utilize your full range of social marketing and content development skills, and assist with the content writing and website administration. If you are a self-starter with the ability to hit deadlines, work independently and within the team, multi-task and thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment, grab your creativity and join us.
- Create and implement strategies to grow follower audience, generate website traffic and leads for prospect database.
- Create resources for the marketing team to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support, promote, and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Be the point person to grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Monitor, respond to, and communicate with the online community. You will understand them through and through!
- Collaborate with clients, designers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- any other language knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of content marketing experience
- Your past experience includes producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, ads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator), HTML and WordPress (or another CMS).
- Solid understanding of basic online marketing funnel and how channels work together including Search, SEO, Social, Mobile, Lead Gen and Content Marketing.