Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Term: Full Time
Start Date / Time: ASAP
There is never enough of Analysts. This one’s for you, Data Masters!
THIS IS WHAT WE CAN CONSTANTLY OFFER:
- Innovative Projects for Global Brands
- Challenging & Prestigious Position
- Organized & Fascinating Culture
- Professional & Always Fun Work Atmosphere
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company Social & Integration Events
So. Go ahead. Check the details. Send your CV and Meet us then!
- Search Online Directories for ‘Builder Data’ or other networks of real estate owners
- Find online databases which hold some form of contact information for individuals who own properties (Ex. Realnet, Realtrack etc….), lenders, lender contacts or 3rd parties
- Refine the data that already exists such as phone #’s, city, country. As well as adjusting individuals which move between companies. Along with Lender Company data for pricing etc…
- Data Maintenance – which is currently on the platform by exporting the large list of individual and constantly adjusting the fields by grouping loose information together. Removing or adjusting the information as it becomes outdated/wrong as per e-mails or as they hard bounce.
- Importing Data – Prepping one of the existing lists by cross referencing the main data file to determine if there are any duplicate contacts which are then removed. The data is then formatted and filled out in a way that conforms with the current structure of the database (i.e. adding in geography data, investor class, newsletter req etc…
- Identifying and finding methods of collecting ‘good’ leads for investor prospects (ex. Finding fortresses investors, scraping REIN’s members lists). A lot of these contacts cannot be directly found, so determining methods of indirectly finding their contact information in a scalable manner is thought of.
- These contacts are often pushed into selective campaigns (ex. Doctors campaign, Dentists, Realty office owners etc….). These campaigns are then planned and developed with assistance from the investment sales individuals.
- Selectively culling special lists (family office etc…)
- These are performed for selective campaigns when certain data is needed and not done in a scalable manner such as family office lists, EMD List etc… Then working with the people who use these lists to ensure data quality and to make sure that the data is actually used effectively.
- Newsletter coding
- Newsletter data management on multiple platforms like Mailchimp, Zoho CRM, SendinBlue, etc.
- Newsletter reporting
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Strong working knowledge in at least one of Java, Python and/or R
- Familiarity with one or more of the following tools spinn3r, dexi.io, webscraper.io, scrapy or fminer.
- Experienced in Excel
- Critical thinker, problem solver
- Highly collaborative, used to work in a consensus driven culture
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field
- Proven track-record of professional experience
- Experience with big data environments
- Fun and easy to work with!
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to share this if you know any great candidate for this position.