Working time: full time (13:00 – 22:00)
– University degree;
– Work experience is preferable;
– Strong self-motivation and initiative, ability to work independently;
– Ability and willingness to work in a rapidly developing and dynamic environment;
– Ability to optimize work processes and propose creative solutions;
– Advanced time management skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
– Strong communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills;
– Strong team player and excellent organizational skills;
– Ethical conduct;
– Attention to details;
- Multilingual skills: fluency in Armenian and English languages
- Advanced Computer skills.
- Knowledge of JIRA and/or other project management tools
– Perform Executive Office (EO) daily administrative issues;
– Arrange both internal and external meetings for the EO and prepare all the necessary documents for the meetings;
– Ensure proper and timely processing and filing of all documents, both hard and electronic copies;
– Ensure that all telephone, letter and e-mail information is appropriately provided on a timely basis;
– Coordinate the flow of information between EO members and Department/ Branch Managers;
– Prepare minutes of EO and Staff Meetings, as well as Working Groups/ Committees, as required;
– Ensure confidentiality of all documentation and information;
– Perform other tasks, as required.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to share this if you know any great candidate for this position.