Google Ads is letting advertisers run a unique ad format special for promoting Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
We know ads with promotion extensions perform better than those without. If you choose to take advantage of this unique ad format, your ad will show up at the very top of the SERP under “Black Friday Deals.” You’ll have the option to use this new ad unit from now until November 27th, officially.
There are three types of keywords included in this experiment:
- “black friday deals”
- “black friday <product name> deals”
- “black friday <company name> deals”
- And variants of the above (including “cyber monday” as well)
The ad will be shown at the top of search results and be included as part of the ads that have promotion extensions.
Also, Black Friday promotion extension can be easily appended to an existing ad.
Here is an example of how it will look:
Advertisers can run this limited-time ad format by following the steps below:
- Add promotion extensions under Black Friday and Cyber Monday labels.
- Create ad groups targeting Black Friday or Cyber Monday keywords with relevant creatives.
This experiment is open to all English-speaking advertisers.
Do not hesitate to contact our team to have killing ads during Black Friday.